BioSōm provides dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) encapsulated in liposomes—microscopic, multi-layered spheres delivered via a pleasant-tasting liquid spray.
- May promote DHEA and DHEA sulfate levels associated with healthy adrenal function.
- DHEA may modulate the metabolism of insulin-like growth factor (IGF-I), which may influence immune function, bone mass, and body composition.
- May support a healthy mood and sense of well-being.
- Liposomal liquid allows for flexible, convenient dosing of DHEA.
- May promote patient compliance in those who have difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules.
|ONE FULL PUMP SUPPLIES:
|| 5 mg
|Stevia Leaf Extract (Stevia rebaudiana)
|| 7 mg
|Grapefruit Seed Extract (Citricidal spp.)
|| 350 mcg
|Other Ingredients: Purified water, castor oil, polysorbate 60, natural flavors, benzyl alcohol, sorbitan stearate, potassium sorbate (as preservative), lecithin (soy), xanthan gum, and disodium EDTA (preservative).
Warning: NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. Consult a physician or licensed healthcare practitioner before using this product if you have, or have a family history of, prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, heart disease, low "good" cholesterol (HDL), or if you are using any other dietary supplement, prescription drug, or over-the-counter drug. Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects. Possible side effects include acne, hair loss, hair growth on face (in women), aggressiveness, irritability, and increased levels of estrogen. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed healthcare professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, blurred vision, or other similar symptoms.
Disclaimer: In order to ensure proper use of our high-quality nutritional supplements, Metagenics only sells to licensed healthcare practitioners. The products listed in this online catalog are available in the United States and may not be available in other countries. In addition, certain formulas may be slightly different outside the US.